Monday, May 4, 2015

"Time and death"

“Time and death”

 Time is my biggest fear,
Time is uncontrollable.
Handcuffed by time,
Trapped this prison of desire,
Lots of things I want to achieve,
Not with little time but with a really high speed in time.

Time defines death,
Death is uncontrollable,
Death is my biggest fear.
Time and death being one,
One demon that controls life,
Uncontrollable demon, time held to death.
Demon controlling me to achieve my dreams



This poem expresses my biggest fears in life, and how fast they get control of my life. Something making me feel undefined, without a purpose, like if the things I’m trying to conquer have no final objective just making them happen and that’s all.  I selected the song because they use a bullet train that is really fast and my fears are like a bullet train getting on me really fast.

3 comments:

  1. You should check out the song “Time” by Pink Floyd on the album “Dark Side of the Moon.” The song speaks about the same things. Listen to it and look-up the lyrics. The music is phenomenal and syncs perfectly with the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, it's so hard to listen to that music for me... but it's true syncs perfectly with the song.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete