Friday, May 8, 2015

"Blog Reflection"

After 16 blog entries, I can say it was an experience a little complicated because I never had written in a blog. I am not a fanatic that people read what I write. Many times we limit ourselves to express for fear of what others will say and that's exactly what I thought at the time of writing. But when I saw that all students were first or second year, I lost the fear I had. I am a student of 5th year and definitely my English is not the best English in the world but after taking the classes I'm sure my English has improved too, and we all have different levels of writing. But finally it is essential to send a message or communicate with someone in English and I know I have achieved that.


        My favorite blog was in the blog I wrote about the movie "Serving in Silence" because it is a topic that I can talk too much, because I strongly disagree with the ideas of human beings in terms of the Puerto Rican culture. My least favorite was in the blog I wrote about my personal life. Since I don’t like to talk about my personal stuff. I always like to try new things and definitely the use of a blog was something different, but in part it was very similar to journals, but in this case were not private and in journals it was really private. So when I was writing I felt more self-conscious. In a future occasion I would not like to do a blog, by the above, but for this class and this semester it was a good way of evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment