Monday, May 4, 2015

Pink Purple Panthers


Working with the Pink purple panthers has been awesome since we connected really easily. Every one of the group members where able to arrange everything to make things work. The members had different opinion in some works but we got clear and get to a happy medium. As we all know working in-group is hard because some people make more things than others but in this case we worked in sync. Being a large group with 6 members 5 boys and one girl, make the work easier because there where 6 minds working together. My favorite work with the group was the skit, we almost didn’t have to rehearsal and it came out pretty clean. The message of the skit was so well described and delivered when we dramatized in front of the class. Unfortunately I was unable to participate with my group in the conference, because I had a class at the time we had to participate. The work I didn’t like the most was answering the questions of the movie “Serving in silence”, because the different ways of thinking in the group. If I had the opportunity to work with this group again I’ll definitely accept it, because it was a great team to work with.

1 comment: