Monday, May 4, 2015

"Contest Review"

I never in my life thought I submit a poem that I wrote, in a competition where very many students with higher-level language proficiency. If you had previously competed but never written in English. Expectative not submit the winning nothing, the reality is that concerns that requirement was English class.

At the time of writing my poem I understand it was an interesting experience because I had never written a poem and being my first poem, I was pleased with the result. And as I mentioned earlier in my writings, my key at the time of writing is the use of emotions. The things that affect you and the things you most happy are the plasma is due at time of writing.


For the next occasion I understand, and I have the tools to make good poems. These skills and jobs as these are what help students like me who do not have much experience in the English losing the fear and tartar work harder. Thus we begin to trust more in our work and we realize that if we are able to do a good job.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the poem and contest experience. My poem wasn’t about deep emotions, but it did portray my ideas on a subject. And I hadn’t shared those ideas with anybody. At least not all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that easy to share your personal stuff.

      Delete