Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Looking closely to details.


On looking is a great example I think of growing up from immature to a mature person. When we are immature we don’t have see the things that are really important, we just look on a big picture and don’t stop and look at the details of that picture we are looking at. This is a process in everybody, one big influence now in the actual time is in this idea of the on looking lecture is the technology, as we read in the lecture it says: “It is forgotten not because nothing of interest happens. It is forgotten because we failed to pay attention to the journey to begin with.” We failed to pay attention in the things we should be attentive since de beginning, never is too late but sometimes we regret of the time we wasted.



This semester I’m lacking on concentration; I’m trying to control everything that’s happening in my life, but it’s hard to start being an independent adult. Bills to pay, responsibility at work, family to take care of including pets, school to attend, exams to study, and many more responsibilities. When we have all this put together time gets so short, I just live day by day how I can. Sometimes I don’t see my family in days, but I have to do it because life it’s not easy. This things also traps me from seeing the little things that I should be seeing, right now I’m just looking at the things that are easy for me to see in my life and pay attention to, and I know I’m not paying attention to the little details I should. Also in the lecture we can se two points that helps us know we can be able to make it work they are the inherent in each of us, “we all have the capacity to really see what is in front of us. The capacity to attend is ours; we just forget how to turn it on. The second element is the tendency to look at every context from the point of view of one's profession.”

1 comment:

  1. I agree with how the rush of day to day life makes us lose focus on the details. That can easily be seen when we’re on vacation. We have time and we see things differently. There’s no rush and at least I am able to admire nature and notice things I previously hadn’t noticed.

    ReplyDelete